[Gllug] linux expo

Sean Tohill S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Sun Sep 14 11:50:04 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008, Jason Clifford wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 08:51 +0100, Chris Bell wrote:
>> and chat can often seed a crowd, because there must be something more
>> interesting on that stand, even if that person is only asking the way to the
>> loo.
>
> So do something to get people around the stand. Of course you then have
> to have something to talk to them about and with no meetings planned and
> nobody seemingly engaged in planning any (aside from the one Sean is
> setting up for new students) it's a bit hard to see the point.

i did suggest we look at organising a short meeting after the student
afternoon. it could be used to plan for the expo and to plan meetings for
the next 12 months.

any potentail speakers for evening of 2nd october?

regards

sean

> Jason
>
> --

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW, UK.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk