[Gllug] [Lonix] LAMP Job Ad

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Apr 9 23:43:23 UTC 2009

On 9 Apr 2009, at 12:19, Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Tushar Joshi <tjoshi at lonix.org.uk>
> wrote:
>>
>> *Background & **Job Description:*
> -Enosalarydetails.

There is the old gag that goes along the lines of an employer
requesting of an employee that their salary remains confidential, to
which the reply is "Don't worry, I'm as embarrassed about it as you
are."

I *always* assume that if a prospective employer is unprepared to give
a rough salary range that it is because it's rather lower than the
industry average. After all, if it were above, they'd not be so
reticent about revealing it.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk