[Gllug] shop with laptops

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:00:30 UTC 2009

I may be bucking the trend here, but the way I see it, you have three
choices:
- Apple, pricey, but guarantee quality and street cool, if thats what you
care for. On and their multi touchpad is easily the best pointing device
available that's not a mouse;
- Dell, solid machines, and always the best bang for buck, specifically
their XPS, Vostro and Studio range;
- Netbooks, get an EeePC or Dell mini or something

Nothing else compares. If I have one more chump recommend me an overpriced,
subpar quality, underspecced leather bound Sony, I'm going to scream.

Course if you want to touch before you buy, you could go to an Apple store,
or in the case of the Dell try one of the thousand other people at your
place of work, local library or train station.

Shannon Carver
E: shannon.carver at gmail.com
M: +44 (0)78 4606 9419