[Gllug] info on setup and running a NFP here in the UK

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:54:20 UTC 2009

Charity commission website is a good place to start. You'd have to
work out why you are charitable which might be hard.

If you don't think you'd get charitable status a company limited by
guarantee is a standard legal structure. Not sure what the regs are
for community interest companies.

Caroline
(used to work in charity development but my info will be out of date)

Sent from a mobile device.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk