[Gllug] Technology and UK Education

silver psicoterapia at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:02:04 UTC 2009

Hi everybody
I am trying to be a Linux user. I really love possibility this IT use approach has. So, "Linux based solutions for schools", sounds like rather a great project.
I am working on my English, yet, but I am up for being of help in whatever this matter required. Indeed there are a lot of alternatives but most are spread out along the net. Just if we could arrange e.g a blog or site where currently developing projects, ideas, were shown together and provided with a propper description, summary, of course links, etc. would be a stage for more serious things in the short future.
Here you have a link to an interesting solution for schools:http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick
And, here the notice for a next meeting they have.http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Meetings#Upcoming
Sylver