[Gllug] ads-free web hosting

Ryan Cartwright r.cartwright at equitasit.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 23:04:45 UTC 2009

2009/2/3 Diana Scott <dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk>:
> Hello
>
> Can you recommend me some ads-free web hosting site so that i could put my
> newly learnt html into practice trying to build a simple site?

There's any number of places offering such services. My Google turned
up this one which looks OK for what you seem to need:
http://www.united.net.kg but I've never used any of them. To be honest
if you are just looking to try out your HTML why not host it locally.
Just install apache and run it on your local machine. Aside from that
you can of course test any HTML you write by pointing your browser at
a local filesystem.

HTH
--
Ryan Cartwright