[Gllug] VPS Hosting

James Laver gllug at jameslaver.com
Sat Feb 14 16:54:14 UTC 2009

My crappy shared hosting with Webfaction (who are apparently quite
incapable of either keeping an IMAP server alive or not overpacking boxes
to the point where service is practically nonexistent) has finally come to
an end.

I'm looking for a VPS that isn't entirely crap at a fair rate. Preferably
it should run debian, debian based distros would suffice. I've used
PowerVPS and found the service quite acceptable but they use CentOS.

So basically I want:
- Something not overpacked.
- Debian or debian-based distro inside the vps.
- Fair price (Willing to pay more for quality).

Any recommendations?

Cheers,
--James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk