[Gllug] VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

Balbir Thomas balbir.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:40:35 UTC 2009

Reminds me of an ad I saw for a person who knows "Finite Element Analysis", in
particular of fluid flow problems, and Numerical Computing in General,
along with
a "very strong" C/C++ and "algorithm development" skills. Knowledge of
ANSYS, Matlab ... was a plus. The offered salary was 25-28K somewhere in
london.

>From what I understand you would need at least a Masters in Math or Physics
(possibly Engineering from a good univ) with specialization in computational
fluid dynamics for a position like that.

Left me depressed for the rest of the day. :-)

regards
b thomas

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk