[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

Jose Luis Martinez jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:20:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM, James Laver <gllug at jameslaver.com> wrote:
> On Fri, February 13, 2009 8:45 am, Jose Luis Martinez wrote:
>>
>> It offers you a chance to relocate.
>>
>> Also some of us can, had and will travel anywhere for a short term
>> contract that offers an interesting opportunity.
>>

> Perhaps you missed the words 'Permanent' and '55k'.

What would be wrong with relocating to Reading? There are parts in
London sufficiently far away as to make some sense to consider
relocation (which I mentioned first in my previous email).

I think that as long as people posting jobs abide by the rules the
geographical location should not be a factor to accept a posting or
not.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk