[Gllug] SCSI card recommendation

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Jan 26 00:24:41 UTC 2009

On 23 Jan 2009, John Hearns verbalised:

> 2009/1/23 Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk>
>> Sounds like the TK-50 to me, only less insane. Majdi Abbas put it better
>> than anyone else I know:
>
> Ah - TK-50s. I still have one tape - it has my PhD thesis on it. Its
> probably a blessing than no-one will ever,
> ever want an electronic copy of it. If they did I'd have to track down a VAX
> somewhere....

A VAX *and* a priest willing to bless some obviously Satanic hardware before
use. (Well, yes, sprinkling water over it might not help it much, but it
could hardly make it work *worse*.)

--
`We must stand together and fight for our shared cultural heritage as a
 group of people who cannot stand together to fight for our shared
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk