[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group (July Meeting - Ealing Beer)

Tushar tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Tue Jul 7 00:27:49 UTC 2009

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Wednesday 8 Jul 2009
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: Ealing Broadway - Walpole Park
Map: http://www.ealingbeerfestival.org.uk/map.pdf
Nearest Tube:  Ealing Broadway
Phone: 07980 224 772

A bit of an impromptu meeting for this week if you can make the short trek to West London (10 mins from Paddington). It's the annual Ealing Beer Festival and quite a few of you are already going judging by last years turn out. The weather will be good so it'll make a change to have a beer or 2 in the fresh air.

There'll be a sample of 170 beers, lots of food and music. Directions and more information are on http://www.ealingbeerfestival.org.uk

The meeting place will be the Beowolf beer stand, appropriately named and we'll be meeting there at 6 - 6.30, at other times you can simply give me a call, it's not too big so we can easily find people.

As always Linux, Apple and Java discussion will continue.
Hope to see you on _Wednesday_

Next month's meeting will be Thursday August 6th.

Tushar

Tushar

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact us on www.lonix.org.uk/?showContact

You can get out by logging in and then clicking on mailling list on the left and then
choose the relevant list. This will remove you once and for all.

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk
Password: ******