[Gllug] Hi!

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:00:44 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:45 PM, william pink<will.pink at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your taking my comments quite literally

I'm not sure how else I should take them...

You said that you didn't think Red Hat could do $TASK better than
Ubuntu. I was merely trying to point out that for most of what
I do, I think the alternatives *could* do it better than my current
(RHEL/CentOS/Fedora) setup, because I see ways in which it could
be improved. Whether any of the alternatives actually *do* it
better is another matter entirely, of course. Largely, I don't
think they do, which is why I stick with what I've got.

Tet

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to
understand the exponential function -- Albert Bartlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk