[Gllug] Symlinks not following over samba/NFS in linux

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:40:45 UTC 2009

Hmm, still doesn't appear to have worked (tried this on the client
machine).  I was under the impression that smb.conf was for the Samba daemon
only and not client connections?

On the other hand, remember that when a windows machine mounts the drive,
the link works fine, so I dont think I need to worry about changing anything
NAS side (the actual Samba settings a little bit slim within the unit).

Cheers

Shannon

Shannon Carver
Mobile: 078 4606 9419