[Gllug] Introducing the Google Chrome OS

JLMS jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:41:27 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Andrew Farnsworth<farnsaw at stonedoor.com> wrote:
> On Fri Jul 10  4:17 , Ryan Cartwright  sent:

> [*]   I work with Windows... no way around it in the Enterprise arena.

Me too, I would have still bought the Linux one (wait, I did :-) ).

If we don't push for Linux with our hard earned cash, who will?

> [**]  Also, I have many family & friends[***] who use me as computer support.

Uh, I stopped that by letting it be known I use Ubuntu on my laptop.
After very scaring experiences providing help to friends, I decided
that life is just too short.

> [***] and NO, I'm not going to try to convert my 70+ year old mother to linux.

If my mother can (she is 69, running Ubuntu at home) I am sure yours could :-)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk