[Gllug] LiVES 1.0.0-pre1 released !

salsaman at xs4all.nl salsaman at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 22 20:40:26 UTC 2009

On Thu, June 18, 2009 01:02, Gary Pownall wrote:

>>> Add an introductory paragraph to tell us all what it is and why we
>>> might
>>> be interested. Otherwise people are going to remain unenlightened
>>> and you've
>>> lost potential users.
>>
>> LiVES - is the best (probably) and most popular video editing
>> software for Linux.
>
>> If people object to my posting here then please say so, and I will
>> stop
>> posting news of new releases.
>
> I don't mind you posting updates but I too didn't know what LIVES was,
> so didn't really care.  Now you've explained briefly what it is, I'll
> check it out.
>
> Gazza The Hutt
>

>> Regards,
>> Salsaman.
>> http://lives.sourceforge.net
>>

>> --

LiVES has been nominated as a finalist for "Best Project for Multimedia"
in this year's Sourceforge Community Choice Awards.

First check out our promotional video here,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6o9NXbcOc

and then follow your programming and vote for LiVES ;-)
https://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/vote/

Cheers,
Salsaman.
http://lives.sourceforge.net