[Gllug] LiVES 1.0.0-pre1 released !

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Jun 16 12:59:47 UTC 2009

On Tuesday, 16 Jun 2009, Jose Luis Martinez wrote:
>Don't be silly, just put a header of two lines with what your project is all
>about before your postings. I think your posts are perfectly on topic, what
>the other poster was requesting is context, which is a perfectly reasonable
>think to ask IMHO.

Particularly since http://lives.sourceforge.net/ is unusual for free
software project homepages in that it actually tells you what the
project is rather than having a bunch of vaguely-written changelog
entries in reverse chronological order - so _someone_ associated with
it understands this need.

Today is Second Gouday, June.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk