[Gllug] Netbook recommendations?

Jose Luis Martinez jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:32:34 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a first generation Eee PC and I want to get a second hand
replacement machine of slightly higher specs (bigger resolution screen
being the most important), what I really need is the compact form
factor which has probed quite convenient while traveling. I have
thought about the Acer One, but I want to hear opinions about any
similar machines.

Needless to say I want something that runs Linux, either as sold or
that can receive it without much tinkering (I no longer have the
patience to spend long sessions making a home machine work :-) ).

I would appreciate your experiences and recommendations on this regard.

Cheers.

Jose.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk