[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

Andy Millar andy at andymillar.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 06:58:28 UTC 2009

*snip*
The mail client I use is mutt with emacs as the editor, and
most emails are signed by GPG in MIME mode. All the email
clients I've seen have handled this OK (Thunderbird, Outlook,
even mailman archives).
*snip*

Did you change something?

This email to the list, and the ones you sent me directly, appeared to be formatted normally.

Yes, I do appear to have the same problem with Bruce Richardson's email. I don't have an email from Daniel Berrange on this silly device to check.

- Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk