[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux Systems Administrator / PHP Developer

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:41:17 UTC 2009

2009/3/30  <gllug at jameslaver.com>:

> This isn't a list for jobs as has been repeatedly established by the list admins.

As discussed at the GLLUG meeting on Saturday, the oriiginal poster
satisfied perfectly well the requests on the GLLUG home page for job
advertisements, and is therefore welcome to post.

> I'm tempted to throw my weight behind a plan to create a jobs only list, however. Not because I think we need one, but because I think we need to not
> have another pointless argument about whether jobs belong on the list or not.
>
> Every time some fuckwit
I'm a lot more concerned about bad language on this list as opposed to
a genuine small company in London looking for Linux skilled staff.
I'd rather have David Winter on this list anytime rather than you.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk