[Gllug] (no subject)

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Mar 31 12:48:14 UTC 2009

On Tuesday, 31 Mar 2009, Leigh Mathieson wrote:
>I think if anyone has an issue with a post, surely an off-list note to
>'please observe correct etiquette' for any future postings should do the
>trick & save everyone else not as interested the pleasure of listening
>to the ensuing wrangling! IMO..

While obviously Mr Laver was barking up the wrong tree on this one,
what possible good would an off-list email do to discourage the
average pimp? The Camalyn joker, for example, kept it up after dozens
of on-list emails.

Hem-hem also don't top-post, it gives you crabs.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Oil is for sissies
Today is First Aponoia, April.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk