[Gllug] [Lonix] Anyone go to CLOUD EXPO EUROPE?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 10:20:49 UTC 2009

Peter Corlett wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:16:53AM +0100, John Hearns wrote:
> [...]
>
>> That's really frustrating. There is a conference on Open Source software
>> with Maddog giving a talk, and GLLUG or LONIX doesn't get informed.
>>

> And yet we frequently get to hear about a "Westminster eForum Keynote
> Seminar" of questionable relevance to the list at eye-watering admission
> prices.

It's because of the admission prices that you get to hear about it... £££

Still, I am surprised there was no marketing for Cloud Expo to make the
event more successful, but then I guess it's the first one, so next year
I expect they'll do better and we'll all know to go.

-h

--
Hari Sekhon
http://www.linkedin.com/in/harisekhon