[Gllug] Which architecture?

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:06:00 UTC 2009

On 5 May 2009, at 15:38, David Damerell wrote:

> Juergen's stream of consciousness babble has nothing to do with his
> country of origin.

Seconded. The london.pm list has a lot of people whose mother tongue
is not english. There is very little unintelligible tripe there.

"Sorry I'm annoying you but I'm impatient" is more or less "I'm going
to enrage you because my time is more important than everyone else's
time put together".

Perhaps Juergen could grow some patience and start to communicate in
english?

--James
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk