[Gllug] Windows 7

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:16:21 UTC 2009

ha, I can't believe our opinions could differ THAT much, are we using the
same software?

On the other hand, your issues (boot times, etc) look like they relate to
cutting edge hardware, and things like the protection interruptions are a
hangover from Vista which can be turned off easily.

I've not noticed any of the other issues you're talking about though, good
luck.

Shannon Carver
Email: shannon.carver at gmail.com