[Gllug] ebook readers for technical books

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Nov 5 14:56:09 UTC 2009

On Thursday, 5 Nov 2009, Andrew Farnsworth wrote:
>While not technical books, I thought I would jump in and say that
>Baen Books sells their books as ebooks and even give quite a few away
>for free.  Their eBook formats are all non-DRM and they even have RTF
>and HTML versions and you get all versions for the same price.

And it's a _low_ price compared to most ebook offerings, even once
you're done with the sixty or so in the Free Library.

... of course a lot of Baen is American-right mil-SF [1] junk but
there is some pretty good stuff in there too.

[1] don't get me wrong, I like mil-SF when it's good but when it's bad
it's horrid.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Oil is for sissies
Today is Chedday, October.