[Gllug] Never ever ever use Talk Talk

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Mon Oct 12 22:17:13 UTC 2009

On Sun 11 Oct, 'Lesley at herlug.org.uk' wrote:

> Hi
>
> Unfortunately I am currently stuck with TalkTalk as an ISP.
>
> Never ever go there.  Just don't.  Ever.
>
> Since 5pm this evening they have dropped this connection 5 times :(
>
> Regards
>
> L.

   What do you mean by dropped the connection, did your router lose ADSL
sync on the local loop, or maintain ADSL sync but lose the connection to
TalkTalk? Intermittent loss of ADSL sync could even be caused by a problem
within your house telephone cables or ADSL filtering, and nothing to do with
TalkTalk.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk