[Gllug] resources for repackaging a Live CD .iso micro distribution

MJ mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 17 16:15:56 UTC 2009

Oops, Izvinjavam se Ricard. Moj prvi koherentan jezik je bio Srpsko-Hrvatski. Nisam hteo da preseravam sa opsirnim izlaganjma fajlove sa kojima imam problema.

Opa, I am sorry (I apologise) Richard as my best coherent language was Serbo-Croatian. ?!?  Well, not even that now, as the mixture of the two died in the 'War of the Brotherly-Disunited' in the nineties. In my post I hoped to avoid long winded explanations, thinking those who knew Linux boot proses would recognise the mentioned extensions.

And yes I think you have understood me just fine. So, as I was saying the CD boots, but on second boot stage it locks up. Thanks. I will have a look at Guestfish, and have another go at editing the .img image.

Regarding my inability to write coherently for . . . another thought it could be my dislexia. ;( It feels I have no hope of loosing it soon, and will take it to grave with me.
--
MJ

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk