[Gllug] A long shot... Windows support

Martin N Stevens budgester at budgester.com
Tue Dec 28 12:08:35 UTC 2010

Another one here, both my parents are on Ubuntu.

My mum's only caveat was I need to get to my banks websites.

Dad does a lot of photography so wanted something that he could plug
his camera in and print.

My ex-wife is on ubuntu, with minimal support for me, and just moved
one of her friends over with a new PC, as she kept getting it snarled
up with malware.

So a ratio of 4:1 non techy to techy users.

>From all the posts here you gotta wonder about the changing
demographic of the average Linux user.

--
Work: 01992 703382 - Mobile: 07815 982380
Think Green - don't print this email unless you really need to.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk