[Gllug] [ANN] GLLUG Talk - 18th March - University of Westminster

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:32:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is a reminder that we are planning a meeting on the 18th Match
and UoW. Please add you name to the list so I can keep Sean Tohill up
to date with numbers to expect.

@Sean

Did you find out the capacity of the venue? Then I can set up a
register to record how many people we are expecting.

> Depending upon where I'm working, I may be able to give a lightning
> talk on using GPUs to perform fast massively parallel searches to
> recover evidential digital artefacts if there's any interest.

That would also be very interesting, if we don't find the time on the
day then would you be willing to do it another time, maybe next month?

Ciarán
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk