[Gllug] New Zealand Education dept (fwd)

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 23:01:37 UTC 2010

--------

Chris Bell writes:

>   I have heard complaints about the lack of Epson printer drivers, so I
>asked specific questions on the Epson stand. The reply was that there did
>not seem to be much demand, but the attitude changed when I pointed out that
>people were avoiding Epson.

Curious. I always buy Epson printers (for inkjets, at least) not only
because of the outstanding print quality, but also because I know they'll
just work out of the box with Linux. I've certainly never had any problems
with any of the countless Epson printers I've tried. I'd be interested to
know which models you've found to not work.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk