[Gllug] new project HA at home and away

Sanatan Rai sanatan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 12:30:55 UTC 2010

>> I am not sure about investment banks, but it certainly is used with
>> great success
>> by a lot of universities.
>
> Morgan Stanley if I'm not wrong.
>
> Would you be up for an introductory level talk on OpenAFS?

    I should;ve loved to have been able to say yes, but unfortunately,
I know very little about it. I used it at  my last university, so beyond
knowing to run kinit to renew credentials, loading the approrpriate
kernel module/running the Win32 client, I hardly know anything.

    On the other hand, it might be an interesting project for people
with spare machines/drives to set up a network with Kerberos/OpenAFS.
Possibly then someone could give a talk? ;-)

--Sanatan

--
Sanatan Rai
3, Admirals Court,