[Gllug] Outlook exchange alternatives

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Thu Sep 9 11:41:33 UTC 2010

  On 09/09/10 12:08, Ian Baillie wrote:
> I remember that one. I picked up a boxed set ages ago as I wanted to look into it, but never got around to installing. Probably too late now, lol

Bongo is current, and from what I see and can remember of the old
NetMail, is a lot better. Apart from source tarballs, the Bongo projects
has pre-built bits for OpenSuSE, CentOS5 (and RH5), Fedora 13, Debian as
well as ebuilds for Gentoo. Last time I tested it, I could make it work
on a virtual machine (Virtualbox with 1Gb RAM and 40Gb HDD allocated)
running CentOS.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins