[Gllug] Fun with Xen (not!)

Henrik Morsing henrik at morsing.cc
Fri Aug 26 09:51:50 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 02:34:47PM +0100, Henrik Morsing wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to help my dad out with a weird Xen problem... Set-up has worked for six months but one of the Xen bridges (it seems) has gone into a frequent but intermittent fault.

As of early this morning (or over-night) the system seems to have healed itself. This is both good an bad as we won't really find out what caused the problem.

Yesterday, we did two things, neither of which had any effect at the time: Turned off bridge-nf-call-* and turned off bonding to the main switch. Don't know if either of those could have done it.

It's all been working fine since first checked at 6am this morning, so fingers crossed!

Thanks

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk