[Gllug] CMS Tools // Re: OT: Police Web Site

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Fri Feb 4 11:56:39 UTC 2011

On 04/02/2011 10:01, general_email at technicalbloke.com wrote:
> There are, to my knowledge, precisely NO small CMS solutions (and
> precious few big ones) that can handle something as simple as an entity
> with more than one name or address, which is why I'm writing my own
> (that and the stupid / hideous / burdensome interfaces they all seem to
> have!).

Highrise has a fairly nice interface if you don't mind web-hosted,
non-free, proprietary software. www.highrisehq.com

It supports multiple addresses per person or company but not as far as I
can see multiple names per entity.

Depending on why you need that feature you might be able to work around
that somehow. Are you thinking of Company X Ltd, trading as Widget Y ?

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk