[Gllug] VPS, MX records and Virtualmin

Neil Macvicar neilm at kernelspace.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 13:26:21 UTC 2011

It is true that you do not know what levels of fault tolerance any company provide unless you do your due diligence.
But compared to someone running DNS on a cheap dedicated server with unknown administration, disaster recovery and DNS skills, the less risky option is with the commercial provider.

Cheers,
--Neil.