[Gllug] iptables

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 17:17:41 UTC 2011

Hi

I have a strange situation with iptables:

version 1.3.6 on an older box works fine with
-d 0.0.0.0/0  --dport 21

but version 1.4.2 on another boix I am reconfiguring refuses to accept it;
either reports 'null' parameter not accepted
or nore than one -d flag not allowed  !!!

Any suggestions

THe box concerend is running debian  lenny

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Seacon Terminals Ltd, Company No. 1547396, registered in England and Wales
Registered Office:  Tower Wharf, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 9BD, England

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk