[Gllug] A couple of racks up for grabs in E18

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Wed Sep 14 15:05:56 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I have a couple of racks in my garage that are surplus to requirements.

  http://hands.com/~phil/tmp/garage_racks.jpg

the slightly taller one is on feet, whereas the shorter one is on
casters, and has shelving fitted, as can be seen in the photo.

The tall one is 213cm in height, whereas the other is 208cm high.

The rear door on the tall one has had the grill-mesh pushed out of one
corner, which I never got round to fixing since I've not had that door
fitted, but seems like it ought to be easily repairable.

I don't mind being paid something if you're wanting them for a company
that will be saving a load of cash by having them, but really I'm
primarily interested in getting rid of them in short order -- I'll
probably bung them on ebay for a penny each if I get no interest here.

Cheers, Phil.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk