[Gllug] Talking dictionary for Linux

Check . forums at zhub.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 18:19:44 UTC 2011

I'm wondering if your friend already has one for Windows? if so, could be
worth trying to run this in WINE or similar?
It might also be worth a search for an online dictionary with
pronunciations. I'm sure there be a better one than the american
www.dictionarist.com out there.
I am trying to learn a language online (very very slowly) at
http://www.livemocha.com/ which is native speakers showing how to pronounce
words I doubt it would help but might help in some way. I'm sure there
is/could be a similar project out there as a standard dictionary.     If
not, could be a great business idea, the next wikipedia :)