[Gllug] Talking dictionary for Linux

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Fri Sep 2 12:45:37 UTC 2011

I do not have a suggestion, however, I will point out that what Gary is
looking for is a talking dictionary, not a system that will phonetically
read out text.  There is a huge difference for a dyslexic, she will need to
hear a very clear and correct pronunciation of the specified word as opposed
to the reading of text out loud.

Andy