[Gllug] home server rack - quiet options

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:45:12 UTC 2012

John, the 19 inch rack standard predates the audio industry of course!

AFAIK (and without Googling) it is the standard for telephone relay racks.
I would guess that Colossus itself was built on 19in racks - given
that Tommy Flowers was an engineer from the Post Office at Dollis
Hill.

I too have always wanted a Canford wine rack.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk