[Gllug] open source centric ICT in Schools from Sept 2012 ?

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:51:16 UTC 2012

That's the very things!

Chuck all the smartboards and LCD-panelled doohickery in the bin.
Give the weans some bits of wood, knives, paper, electrical wire, huge
capacitors and bunsen burners. The ones that survive will be all the
stronger for the experience, and you can type effectively in that
well-paying City programming job with a few missing fingers and only
one eye.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk