[GLLUG] List archives

Jake Jellinek gllug at positive-internet.com
Thu Jun 21 11:35:13 UTC 2012

On 20.06.2012 14:33, Andy Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If this list is going to be sticking around for more than a few
> weeks more then IMHO it would be great if we could get the old list
> archives in mbox format from Jason so that they could be imported.
>
> Is anyone in contact with Jason to organise the return of his list
> or the import of the old archives?
>
> I am happy to give it a go but don't want to pile on.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Hi,

We have archives going back to June 22nd 2001 if that is useful.

I don't think there are any gaps.

I'm sure they could be exported into any useful mailbox format.

Thanks,

Jake.

--
All postal correspondence to:
The Positive Internet Company, 24 Ganton Street, London. W1F 7QY

The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.