[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux Systems Administrator

Robert . forums at binaryexistence.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 14:53:45 UTC 2012

On 21 March 2012 14:14, John Hearns <hearnsj at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 20/03/2012, Robert . <forums at binaryexistence.co.uk> wrote:
> > This job would probably be ideal for someone like me as I'm lacking
> > experience and therefore knowledge in Linux,
>
> Well.... errr..... apply for it then?
> --

Great, thanks for that enlightening and supportive input, glad you made the
effort.
I've already looked into it a bit more and discovered the location isn't as
central in Uxbridge as I need since I move about on public transport these
days.

Just out of interest, for those of you that do work in linux jobs on a
daily basis, did you choose, train for, and aimed for your career with
Linux, or did you find it just happened due to changes of circumstances at
your employeer ?