[GLLUG] Hardware bits for sale

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Nov 8 17:14:52 UTC 2012

On 8 Nov 2012, Martin A. Brooks verbalised:

> * APC Smart-UPS SC420 - box opened but effectively new - £100
> * APC Back-UPS Pro 650 - unboxed, old, appears to work - £10 or £5 with
> above.

Hell! If it wasn't that Romford is so far out of the way for people who
don't drive, I'd be tempted by these. (Also, it's probably heavy as
anything -- and I'm not sure if UPSes are worth it in this country,
given their failure rate versus the failure rate of the grid. But in a
few years that looks to be changing :( )

--
NULL && (void)