[GLLUG] Free Open Source Software and UK Education

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:49:33 UTC 2012

I would be willing to assit if I can get out from work that day!
I work in a School as an ICT Tech so to try to push for FOSS where possible.
I might direct people towards http://opensourceschools.org.uk/ as an
important source.
I can also provide some of the challenges for people - I'm looking for an
open source interactive whiteboard software, so we can standardise the
software available across different brands of interactive whiteboard
hardware!
Peter

"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann