[GLLUG] Wanted: Linux systems Administrators

James Hawtin oolon at ankh.org
Wed Nov 21 12:20:39 UTC 2012

I have recently (3 months ago) started working at Ocado Technology (as a
sysadm) and love it here, we are looking for a couple more Systems
Administrators.

http://http://www.ocado.com/careers/vacancy.do?sv=1221

>From my point of view I think the place is great, the technology here is
very interesting, lots of servers/storage and a good pay level, and very
knowledgeable team of people to work with.

So if anyone is interested feel free to apply, if you have any
questions/comments about the place feel free to contact me off list, I
would also be interested to know what if anything puts you off applying.

James