[GLLUG] Next Meet Up Mozilla Space London 8th December 12.30pm

Robin Rowe robin at cinepaint.org
Mon Nov 26 17:21:25 UTC 2012

<< Just letting you know the next Greater London Linux User Group meet
up will be at the Mozilla Space in London on Saturday the 8th of
December...I'm also really interested in any volunteers as well as any
suggestions for people I should ask if they would like to talk. >>

I'll be there. I can talk about CinePaint and Linux in the film industry
in Hollywood and London. Let me know if interested.

Robin
--
Robin Rowe
Project Manager