[GLLUG] Power control over IP

John Hearns hearnsj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:16:25 UTC 2021

Regarding iDRAC there is a comprehensive overview of the various features
here
Put simply, yes iDRAC supports IPMI.
I always advise getting the Enterprise license - you can get a months trial
license too.

https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/en-uk/oth-r6525/idrac9_4.00.00.00_ug_new/licensed-features-in-idrac9?guid=guid-e8a767a7-3648-48d7-945a-a700da1d5c96&lang=en-us

If that is overwhelming you (it probably does) drop am an email offline.