[GLLUG] adroid alternative

MJ mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 11:10:50 UTC 2022

 > Hi. There is another phone that is worth checking out in my opinion

<However the request was experiences in practical use and feedback from.>

I Think you should ditch Debian constraint and choose PIXEL and get it flushed
with Graphene, or choose a phone and flush it with LineageOS.
That is if you really do not mind some tinkering.

I use F-Droid with Lineage and can not say I need Google for anything.
But then I may be asocial. OsnAnd for driving and MTB trails. Ba'ab is your uncle.

Better one, get dual sim phone and do the same. But then who am I to give advice.
Just another ADD, without much motivation to do anything.
--
MJ