[GLLUG] Emails

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Wed Mar 30 20:08:47 UTC 2022

On 30/03/2022 16:15, Chris Bell via GLLUG wrote:
[snip]
> I do need to refer to old emails. I do not want to have to re-boot from debian
> 11 bullseye into debian 10 buster every time I need to refer back.
> There must be a better system that can save, index, and retain old mail across
> different versions. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Store your e-mails on a server - either your own or someone else's - and
access them with your IMAP client of choice.  They will then be readily
available on every system which you choose to use.

HTH

--
Xronos Scheduler - https://xronos.uk/  |  i = (free(NULL), i++);
All your school's schedule information in one place.