[GLLUG] Colo review - IOMart price is now ridiculous

Andy Beverley andy at andybev.com
Mon Oct 17 13:59:31 UTC 2022

On 17/10/2022 14:52, Travis Mooney-Evans via GLLUG wrote:
> Anyone have any horror stories, or good ones?

I'd highly recommend having a look at ServerHouse
(https://www.serverhouse.co.uk/) - good value and excellent service.

I've only used them for managed private cloud, but I imagine they would
do straight colo as well if that's what you wanted.

IMO they're the right size: small enough for personal/quality service,
big enough to offer a sustainable service with the features you need.

Andy